1. Subject and acceptance
The following legal notice regulates the use of the website: www.diparr.com
Information Society Service Provider Data
This website belongs to DIPARR DENTAL GROUP, S.L.:
Address: 22 Amalia Ayalón, 38650 – Los Cristianos (Santa Cruz de Tenerife)
Telephone number. +34 922794623
Web hosted by: Dinahosting, S.L.
Web designed by: The Marconen Group, S.L.
Browsing the website www.diparr.com assigns the condition of user to it and implies full and implicit acceptance of all and each of the dispositions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
The user is obliged to use the website correctly according to the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and the current Legal Notice. The user will be liable to DIPARR DENTAL GROUP, S.L and third parties , for any damages caused by the breach of this obligation.
2.General access and use conditions
Only people over 14 years of age will be able to give data through our website, minors under 14 years of age cannot provide any data without the consent of their parents or guardian. Only people over 14 years of age will be able to request and provide data.
The User guarantees the data they communicate to DIPARR DENTAL GROUP, S.L. is authentic and up-to-date and they will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The User expressly agrees to make appropriate use of content and services offered and not to use them for:
· Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, justifying terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order content.
· Introduce computer viruses or any proceedings which may alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems DIPARR DENTAL GROUP, SL. or third parties; as well as hindering the access of other users to the website and its services.
· Trying to access restricted computer systems DIPARR DENTAL GROUP S.L. areas or third parties and, where appropriate, to extract information.
· Violate the rights of intellectual property as well as violating DIPARR DENTAL GROUP, SL. or third parties’ confidential information.
· Impersonate another user, public administration or third party.
· Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify content, unless you have permission from the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
· Collect data for advertising purposes and to transmit any kind of publicity and communications for the purpose of sale or other commercial without any prior request or consent.
2.2. Procedure in case of illicit activities
In case any user or third party considers there are facts or circumstances revealing the illegality of the use of any content and / or carrying out any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the Web site, you must send a notice to DIPARR DENTAL GROUP, SL., properly identifying , specifying the alleged violations and expressly and under its responsibility stating that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
3.1. Ownership of the data
DIPARR DENTAL GROUP, S.L. informs the user that the data they provide through the contact form, the appointment form, the newsletter subscription or in the delivery of emails, they will be included in a file with the name “WEB USERS” which is owned by DIPARR DENTAL GROUP, S.L. residing at 22 Amalia Alayón Street, 38650 – Los Cristianos (Santa Cruz de Tenerife). DIPARR DENTAL GROUP, S.L. guarantees the file is its full responsibility and it is duly declared and registered at the General Registry of the Spanish Agency of Data Protection.
3.2. Sections which gather user data
1) When filling in the contact form, available on the website: This form is the one where the user inserts their complete name, telephone number and email. Fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory.
2) When filling in the form to make an appointment, available on the website: This form is the one where users insert their complete name and telephone number. The fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory.
3) When using our platform: We collect user data when using our platform through our own cookies and third party cookies, such as Google Analytics. If you want to know more check our cookies policy.
4) When subscribing to our newsletter.
3.3. Purpose of personal data treatment
When filling in the contact form, the form to make an appointment, the form to subscribe to the newsletter or when sending an email to DIPARR DENTAL GROUP, S.L. requesting information, each person accepts and authorises DIPARR DENTAL GROUP, S.L. to use and treat the personal data given to keep the relationship with our users and the management of the request or appointment requested and to foster their loyalty as a client. Nevertheless, the data will be used for statistical studies and profile analysis with the purpose of providing a better service to users.
We communicate users that their data will be relinquished to collaborating entity whenever it may be needed to provide the selected services. Likewise, owners of the data through the acceptance of the present clause of data protection give their consent for DIPARR DENTAL GROUP, S.L. to use their data for sending offers and promotions of our services or third parties from the sector which could be in their interest, by the means we consider most appropriate, including electronic means.
Occasionally, DIPARR DENTAL GROUP, S.L. will use your personal data to send you notifications through email. Such notifications will be sent to inform about modifications in our services or products.
3.4. Instructions to fill in the diverse forms or sections. Minimum age
All the fields marked with a (*) are mandatory. If you do not fill them in completely we will not be able to attend your request. The forms can only be filled in by people over 14 years of age, minors under 14 years of age cannot provide their data without consent from their parents or guardian. Only people over 14 years of age will be able to make requests. Users guarantee they are over 14 years of age and assures all the data they communicate to DIPARR DENTAL GROUP, S.L. is authentic and up-to-date and they will be the only responsible of false or inexact statements given.
3.5. Confidentiality of the data and security measurements
DIPARR DENTAL GROUP, S.L. guarantees the adoption of the appropriate measures to ensure the confidential treatment of such data, stablished on RD 1720/2007 of December 26th, in which the Rules of development of the Organic Law 15/99 of December 13th were approved, for Personal Data Protection, specially guaranteeing the confidentiality of the data.
3.6. Exercise of rights
DIPARR DENTAL GROUP, S.L. informs, you will be able to exercise your right of access, rectification, cancelation and opposition, identifying yourself in the terms legally established (through copy of DNI or any other identification document), indicating the concrete right you wish to exercise and your address or contact details for the purpose of notices, to this address: 22 Amalia Alayón Street, 38650 – Los Cristianos (Santa Cruz de Tenerife) or email: email@example.com
3.7. Opt-out of commercial communications and newsletter
Our policy on email is to send only communications you have consented to receive . If you prefer not to receive these emails, we will offer you through them the possibility of exercising your cancelation and resignation right to the reception of these messages, according to Art. 22 of the Law 34/2002 of Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
You can request opt-out identifying yourself in the terms legally stablished (through copy of the DNI or another identification document) to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
3.8. Data transfer
Occasionally DIPARR DENTAL GROUP, S.L. may give personal information to third parties with which DIPARR DENTAL GROUP, S.L. keeps a relationship to provide products or services to our users. DIPARR DENTAL GROUP, S.L. shares personal information only to offer and improve its products or services, or with advertisement purposes.
4.1. What are Cookies?
4.2. Types of cookies
Cookies can be classified depending on the following criteria:
Depending on who installs the cookies, these can be:
– Own cookies: They are those sent to the user’s terminal from an equipment or domain managed by the editor and from which the service demanded by the user is given.
– Third party cookies: They are those sent to the user’s terminal whether from an equipment or domain managed by DIPARR DENTAL GROUP, S.L. or by a third party, but the information gathered by cookies is managed by a third party different from DIPARR DENTAL GROUP, S.L.
Depending on their expiry date, these can be:
– Session cookies: They are those that last for as long as the user is navigating through the website and they get deleted when the session ends.
– Persistent cookies: They remain stored in the user’s terminal for a longer time, giving this way control of the chosen preferences without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
Depending on their purpose, cookies can be:
– Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those which are essential and strictly necessary for the right operation of a website and the use of its several options and services. For instance, cookies of session maintenance, those which allow to use security elements, or share in social media, etc.
– Personalisation cookies: They allow the user to choose and personalise characteristics of the website such as language, regional configuration or type of browser.
– Analytics cookies: They are used by web portals, to elaborate navigation profiles and to be able to know the user’s preferences in order to improve the offer of products and services. They allow to control the geographical areas of greater interest of a user, higher accepted information from the website, etc.
– Advertisement cookies: They allow the management of the advertisement spaces based on concrete criteria. For instance access frequency, edited content, etc.
Advertisement cookies allow, through the advertisement’s management, to store behaviour information through the observation of habits, studying the accesses and creating a profile of user’s preferences, to offer them advertisement related to their profile’s interests.
4.3. Cookies used on our website
Our website’s own cookies:
Session cookies. Temporary cookies which stay in your browser until you leave our website. Obtain information is useful to analyse traffic patterns in the website and to properly provide our services. In long terms, this allows us to provide a better experience, to improve the content and make its use easier. It installs when you access the website.
Third party cookies used on our website:
Google’s tool which helps the owners of the websites analyse the way their visitors interact with its properties.
tma, utmb, utmc, utmz, utmv and utmx. It installs when the website is accessed. For more information press here.
Map service provided by Google. Google Map’s cookies register the user’s origin and allow counting how many times a user visits the site. They are technical and personalisation cookies. It installs when the map from Google is used. For more information press here.
Social media plugin which allows the user to share content on Facebook. It installs whenever the user has not disconnected from Facebook. For more information press here.
Social media plugin which allows the user to share contents on Twitter. It installs whenever the user has not disconnected from Twitter. For more information press here.
Our site does not control the cookies used by these third parties. For more information about social media cookies or another external websites, we recommend to check their own cookies policies.
4.4. Information and obtaining permission for the installation
www.diparr.com will make sure at all times to establish appropriate mechanisms to obtain the user’s permission for cookies that require installation. When a user accesses our website, a pop-up appears informing the user of the existence of cookies and that continuing to surf our website means giving permission for the cookies’ installation.
4.5. How can I avoid cookies from installing?
The user can configure their browser to accept, or not, the cookies they receive or for the browser to prompt when a server wants to store a cookie. If some cookies are disabled, the correct operation of some of the website’s utilities is not guaranteed.
Below we offer you some examples of how to disable cookies depending on the type of browser used:
– Microsoft Internet Explorer: option inside the Tools menu, selecting Internet Options and accessing to Privacy.
– Firefox for Mac: option inside the Preferences menu, selecting Privacy, accessing to Show Cookies.
– Firefox for Windows: go to Tools option menu, select Options, access to Privacy and then to Use a personalised configuration for the history.
– Safari: access to Preferences option menu and select Privacy.
– Google Chrome: in Tools option menu, selecting Options (Preferences in Mac), accessing Advanced and then Content Configuration option from the Privacy section, and finally selecting Cookies at Content Configuration.
To extend this information you can visit the website of Spanish Agency for Data Protection which helps to configure the privacy in social media, browsers and mobile operative systems. More information.
4.6. Links to other websites
If you opt to leave our website through links to other websites which do not belong to our organisation www.diparr.com will not be responsible for those websites’ privacy policies nor the cookies they could store on the user’s computer.
All notifications and communications between the users and DIPARR DENTAL GROUP, S.L. will be considered efficient, to all effects, whenever they are made through post or email or telephonic communication. Users should address to DIPARR DENTAL GROUP, S.L. through:
Sending it via post to the address: DIPARR DENTAL GROUP, S.L. – 22 Amalia alayón Street, 38650 – Los Cristianos (Santa Cruz de Tenerife).
Sending it via email to: email@example.com
6.Industrial property and intellectual property
All the content of the website, such as text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source code, constitute a work which property belongs to DIPARR DENTAL GROUP, S.L. None of the exploitation rights over them can be understood as let to the Users further than the strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
Ultimately, users who access this website can visualise the contents and make, where appropriate, private authorised copies if the reproduced elements are not later on let to third parties, nor installed to servers connected to networks, nor being object of any kind of exploitation and only exclusively while the service is in force.
Furthermore, all the brands, commercial names or distinctive signs of any kind, which appear on the website, are property of DIPARR DENTAL GROUP, S.L., being understood that the use or access to it from the User does not give them any right over them.
It is prohibited the distribution, modification, let or public communication of the contents or any other act that had not been expressly authorised by DIPARR DENTAL GROUP, S.L. In case of breach, DIPARR DENTAL GROUP, S.L. will proceed to adopt the appropriate legal measurements.
7.Exemption of responsibility and modification of this legal notice
The information disseminated on this site is solely for informational purposes, reserving DIPARR DENTAL GROUP, SL the right to remove or suspend publication, completely or partially, and to modify the structure and content of this Website without prior notice, to limit or deny access to such information. DIPARR DENTAL GROUP, S.L. tries to maintain the quality and updating of this information and avoid and minimise possible errors but, DIPARR DENTAL GROUP, S.L. will not be liable for any damages caused by decisions based on the information disseminated; or inaccuracies, errors or omissions contained herein, nor for any problems arising from the use of this Website or other external connection; or damage and / or damage to the software or hardware of the user arising from access to this Website.
Users expressly agree that DIPARR DENTAL GROUP, S.L. shall not be liable for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions made through its website.
Applicable law and competent courts
This website is subject to what is stablished by Spanish law. The courts of Santa Cruz de Tenerife will be competent to know about any controversy that may arise regarding the use of this web page.