- What are Cookies?
- Types of cookies
Cookies can be classified depending on the following criteria:
Depending on who installs the cookies, these can be:
– Own cookies: They are those sent to the user’s terminal from an equipment or domain managed by the editor and from which the service demanded by the user is given.
– Third party cookies: They are those sent to the user’s terminal whether from an equipment or domain managed by DIPARR DENTAL GROUP, S.L. or by a third party, but the information gathered by cookies is managed by a third party different from DIPARR DENTAL GROUP, S.L.
Depending on their expiry date, these can be:
– Session cookies: They are those that last for as long as the user is navigating through the website and they get deleted when the session ends.
– Persistent cookies: They remain stored in the user’s terminal for a longer time, giving this way control of the chosen preferences without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
Depending on their purpose, cookies can be:
– Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those which are essential and strictly necessary for the right operation of a website and the use of its several options and services. For instance, cookies of session maintenance, those which allow to use security elements, or share in social media, etc.
– Personalisation cookies: They allow the user to choose and personalise characteristics of the website such as language, regional configuration or type of browser.
– Analytics cookies: They are used by web portals, to elaborate navigation profiles and to be able to know the user’s preferences in order to improve the offer of products and services. They allow to control the geographical areas of greater interest of a user, higher accepted information from the website, etc.
– Advertisement cookies: They allow the management of the advertisement spaces based on concrete criteria. For instance access frequency, edited content, etc.
Advertisement cookies allow, through the advertisement’s management, to store behaviour information through the observation of habits, studying the accesses and creating a profile of user’s preferences, to offer them advertisement related to their profile’s interests.
- Cookies used on our website
Our website’s own cookies:
Session cookies. Temporary cookies which stay in your browser until you leave our website. Obtain information is useful to analyse traffic patterns in the website and to properly provide our services. In long terms, this allows us to provide a better experience, to improve the content and make its use easier. It installs when you access the website.
Third party cookies used on our website:
Google’s tool which helps the owners of the websites analyse the way their visitors interact with its properties.
tma, utmb, utmc, utmz, utmv and utmx. It installs when the website is accessed. For more information press here.
Map service provided by Google. Google Map’s cookies register the user’s origin and allow counting how many times a user visits the site. They are technical and personalisation cookies. It installs when the map from Google is used. For more information press here.
Social media plugin which allows the user to share content on Facebook. It installs whenever the user has not disconnected from Facebook. For more information press here.
Social media plugin which allows the user to share contents on Twitter. It installs whenever the user has not disconnected from Twitter. For more information press here.
Our site does not control the cookies used by these third parties. For more information about social media cookies or another external websites, we recommend to check their own cookies policies.
- Information and obtaining permission for the installation
www.diparr.com will make sure at all times to establish appropriate mechanisms to obtain the user’s permission for cookies that require installation. When a user accesses our website, a pop-up appears informing the user of the existence of cookies and that continuing to surf our website means giving permission for the cookies’ installation.
- How can I avoid cookies from installing?
The user can configure their browser to accept, or not, the cookies they receive or for the browser to prompt when a server wants to store a cookie. If some cookies are disabled, the correct operation of some of the website’s utilities is not guaranteed.
Below we offer you some examples of how to disable cookies depending on the type of browser used:
– Microsoft Internet Explorer: option inside the Tools menu, selecting Internet Options and accessing to Privacy.
– Firefox for Mac: option inside the Preferences menu, selecting Privacy, accessing to Show Cookies.
– Firefox for Windows: go to Tools option menu, select Options, access to Privacy and then to Use a personalised configuration for the history.
– Safari: access to Preferences option menu and select Privacy.
– Google Chrome: in Tools option menu, selecting Options (Preferences in Mac), accessing Advanced and then Content Configuration option from the Privacy section, and finally selecting Cookies at Content Configuration.
To extend this information you can visit the website of Spanish Agency for Data Protection which helps to configure the privacy in social media, browsers and mobile operative systems. More information.
- Links to other websites
If you opt to leave our website through links to other websites which do not belong to our organisation www.diparr.com will not be responsible for those websites’ privacy policies nor the cookies they could store on the user’s computer.
- Our cookies policy update
This policy is reviewed periodically to ensure its validity, hence it could be modified. We recommend you to visit the page regularly, we will inform you of any update.
The most common places to locate this information are:
– At the heading or footer of the page.
– By layers. Showing the essential information on the main page and linking to pages which complete the information as the layers appear separated in the present document.